Camping is fun, but when we set up a tent, and it takes a lot of hard work, we might be a little disappointed with all the time and energy we invest in. With the advent of instant cabin tents, the task of getting involved in tricky set up of tents has become considerably easy. Now you do not have to spend hours setting up your shelter as it is done in less than 15 minutes.
To make your task further easy, we have listed the top 3 instant cabin tents in this article so that you do not get confused between the many options available.
|Title||Coleman Cabin Tent||CORE 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent||MoKo Waterproof Family Camping Tent|
|Fabric||Polyester||68D Polyester||1000D polyethylene|
|Capacity||6 people||9 people||2-3 people|
Coleman Cabin Tent
Made of double-thick fabric, this large spacious tent has an area of 10 x 9 ft. and 6 ft. center height. It can easily accommodate two queen-size air beds. It has an integrated rainfly that ensures proper ventilation and provides for extra protection in harsh weather conditions.
- It is waterproof, and welded corners and inverted seams prevent pouring in of water.
- It has a well designed roomy interior.
- It blocks maximum sunlight up to 90% to keep you comfortable in your tent.
- Waterproofing does not work well when the rain pours for an extended period.
- Its large size makes it hard to be carried in a backpack.
CORE 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent
Fabric: 68D Polyester
This is an incredibly perfect option with a 14′ X 9′ floor plan and advanced venting technology that allows cool airflow through the vents on the ground and forces out the hot air through the air mesh on the ceiling. The detachable rainfly helps you watch the sky by removing it and putting it back if the weather seems unfavorable.
- It has an electrical cord access port.
- It is spacious for as many as nine people.
- Heat-sealed seams prevent water leakage in case of rainfall.
- It is a bit expensive.
- It doesn’t last long as some users complain about the durability.
MoKo Waterproof Family Camping Tent
Fabric: 1000D polyethylene
This is an all-season dome tent with 6*7 ft. floor area and can be assembled and disassembled single-handedly. The water repellent fabric makes it a good buy for the rainy season and keeps you warm in winters. The price of this unit is such that you do not need to think much while buying this tent.
- It is a sturdy and waterproof unit.
- It is a very compact tent which can be easily carried in backpacks.
- It can only accommodate 2-3 people.
- The instruction booklet cannot help in setting up the tent.
There are n number of options across online and offline shopping platforms among which we have mentioned the best ones for you. Since each product has its advantages and some disadvantages too, it is up to you to consider it for the pros or reject it for the cons! You can choose any one of these, and I assure you that you won’t regret it.